Acne vulgaris is a common human skin disease, characterized by areas of skin with seborrhea, comedones, papules , nodules, pimples, and possibly scarring.
Acne occurs most commonly during adolescence, and often continues into adulthood. In adolescence, acne is usually caused by an increase in testosterone, which accrues during puberty, regardless of sex.
Below are some of the techniques on removing acne scars naturally:
- Drink Plenty Of Water. It Has Been Scientifically Proven That Water Is One Of The Best Natural Methods On How To Remove Acne Scars And Prevent Acne Breakouts. When You Drink At Least 8 Glasses Of Water A Day, You Can Make Your Skin Shed Those Unwanted Dead Skin Cells Thus Allowing The New Skin To Grow Faster. Having Proper Skin Hygiene Will Go A Long Towards Removing Scars.
- A lot of people are recommending the use Vitamin E capsule for those scars. You might apply it topically to the affected area by pricking a spot in the capsule and apply the oil to the scar. Another option is to take it orally to have that cell renewal from the inside.
- Fruits : In addition to eating fresh fruits to supply your skin with collagen building vitamin C, you can also smear them onto your face for gentle acid exfoliation. Just puree a forth a cup of pineapple and smooth it onto your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse. Since the pineapples contains ascorbic acid, it will impart a brightening effect on the face, and help fade acne marks.
- Using Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera Gel or juice helps prevent scarring when applied on fresh wounds. So when you pop your acne (which you shouldn't), just apply a little aloe Vera gel onto it. You can also use this for any other small wound as well.
- Tomatoes: You might have eaten those sweet-n-sour tomatoes a dozen times but did you know they can also help you get rid of acne scars? Tomatoes are a rich source of Vitamin A which is why it nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. By helping your skin grow quickly, it manages to remove the scars from your face!